Through Global Fleet Champions, Brake provides a free service for:
- fleet managers
- health and safety professionals
- driver trainers
- any manager or employer with staff who drive for work purposes
- suppliers of services to organisations employing at-work drivers
Global Fleet Champions provides the latest guidance, resources, research and training opportunities to help organisations manage their road risk and develop a safe driving culture. Becoming a member can help you prevent crashes, reduce costs and contribute to safer roads.
Whether you are responsible for two trucks, 100 staff driving their own vehicles to work appointments, or 1,000 leased cars, you can benefit from joining.
Joining Global Fleet Champions gives you:
- access to guidance reports and other resources on a huge range of topics - from managing 'grey' fleets, to tackling driver tiredness, to reversing and blind spots, to selling fleet safety to the board
- access to Brake's fleet events, including webinars and seminars
- regular news bulletins
Membership is free. Visit www.globalfleetchampions.org to find out more and join.