Stay up to date with Brake's events and get involved by signing up for our termly educators ebulletin.
Schools, colleges, kindergartens and childcare centres can do an enormous amount to save lives on roads as well as save the planet. By getting involved with Brake's events you can:
- help children and young people understand the dangers of traffic and the pollution it causes
- help them make safer, better choices and save their lives and the planet
- meet cross-curricula goals through an exciting topic that relates directly to their lives
- enable parents and the wider community to drive more safely and less
- help support families bereaved by road crashes, by developing bereavement policy and protocols for your school, kindergarten or childcare centre.
Use these links to find out about our road safety events and resources for kids, young people and teachers and make a real difference in your community.
Beep Beep! Day
Our fun event for pre-schoolers
Brake's Giant Walk
Children aged seven and older march for safety!
Young people and road safety
Young people and their teachers stop deaths of teenagers on roads
The Amy and Tom Project
Providing help and advice for suddenly bereaved families