Through Brake Professional, Brake provides a low-cost service for:
- fleet managers
- health and safety professionals
- driver trainers
- any manager or employer with staff who drive for work purposes
- suppliers of services to organisations employing at-work drivers
Brake Professional provides the latest guidance, resources, research and training opportunities to help organisations manage their road risk and develop a safe driving culture. Becoming a member can help you prevent crashes, reduce costs and contribute to safer roads.
Whether you are responsible for two trucks, 100 staff driving their own vehicles to work appointments, or 1,000 leased cars, you can benefit from joining.
Included in your annual membership is:
- access to guidance reports and other resources on a huge range of topics - from managing 'grey' fleets, to tackling driver tiredness, to reversing and blind spots, to selling fleet safety to the board
- free and discounted attendance at Brake events, including webinars and seminars
- a free place at one of our Brake Pledge training webinars on engaging drivers on key safe driving topics
- a fortnightly road safety news bulletin
Annual membership is available from just $120, depending on your size and sector. Visit www.brakepro.org to find out more and join.