Join Team Brake for Round the Bays!
When: Sunday 3 March 2019
Suitable for: Runners, joggers, walkers
Thousands of people take part in this iconic event and many raise funds for charity. This is your opportunity to be part of this experience and raise funds for Brake. Whether this is your first time taking part or you're an event regular we'd love to have you as part of the Brake team.
How do I join the Brake team?
1. Go to www.roundthebays.co.nz and click on 'Enter now'. Select the entry type you require.
2. On the registration form select the option to 'Join a team'. Search for 'Brake' and sign up.
3. Complete all your details as required.
4. You'll receive confirmation of your entry from Round the Bays, and we'll be notified you've joined our team so we can send you further info.
How much does it cost to enter?
Entry fees differ depending on when you register.
How much do I need to fundraise?
As a Team Brake member we ask you to commit to raising at least $100 for Brake. In return you'll receive:
- A Brake t-shirt or running vest
- A certificate showing you participated in Round the Bays
- Fundraising tips in the run up to the event to help you fundraise/gain sponsorship
- An opportunity to meet and network with other Team Brake members
- Raise $150 or more and we'll also refund your entry fee!
To find out more about Round the Bays visit www.roundthebays.co.nz.