Join Team Brake for this year's Auckland Marathon!
When: Sunday 29 October 2017
Distance: Full marathon, half marathon, 12km traverse
Thousands of people take part in this iconic event and many raise funds for charity. This is your opportunity to be part of this experience and raise funds for Brake. Whether this is your first time taking part or you're an event regular, there's something for everyone and we'd love to have you as part of the Brake team.
How do I join the Brake team?
1. Go to www.aucklandmarathon.co.nz/enter-now and sign up for your chosen distance.
2. Complete all your details as required.
3. On the registration form select the option to 'Join a team'. Search for 'Team Brake' and sign up.
4. You'll receive confirmation of your entry from Auckland Marathon, and we'll be notified you've joined our team so we can send you further info.
How much does it cost to enter?
Entry fees differ depending on which distance you are entering and when you register.
How much do I need to fundraise?
As a Team Brake member we ask you to raise at least $200 for Brake. In return you'll receive:
- A Brake t-shirt or running vest
- A certificate showing you participated in the marathon
- Fundraising tips in the run up to the event to help you fundraise/gain sponsorship
- An opportunity to meet and network with other Team Brake members
To find out more about the ASB Auckland Marathon visit: www.aucklandmarathon.co.nz.